Elections will be held from March 1 – 8, 2021 for the the following Local 1004 positions:
- President (2 year term 2021-2023)
- Secretary-Treasurer (2 year term 2021-2023)
- Trustee (3 year term 2021-2024)
Election credentials will be sent via email to members on March 1st just prior to commencement of the vote at 8 pm. These credentials will include member’s Voting ID and Password, instructions and a link to cast the ballot.
Important note: Any member who does not have an email address, or does not receive their voter information by March 2nd, and would like to vote should contact the 1004 office BEFORE NOON Monday, March 8th via phone (604-324-2440) or email: email@example.com).
The following were nominated and accepted the nomination (click on name to view bio):
The following positions were nominated and elected by acclamation at the January 12, 2021 Annual General Membership Meeting:
- Unit Chair – COV FMS and Cemetery (2 year term 2021-2023) – Frank Warwick
- Unit Chair – COV Sewers (2 year term 2021-2023) – Gary Parker
- Unit Chair – COV – Waterworks (2 year term 2021-2023) – Vacant
- Unit Chair – Parks (Maintenance, Golf Courses, Railway, Lifeguards) (14 mo term to March 2022) – Jason Keurvorst
- Unit Chair – Parks (Horticulture and Urban Forestry) – (2 year term 2021-2023) – Vacant
- Unit Chair – PHS (2 year term 2021-2023) – Tuesday Andrich
- Unit Chair – Small Units (2 year term 2021-2023) – Tim Armstrong